Expert Advice | Excellent Service | Efficient Processes
- 1 in 4 of today’s 20 yr olds will become disabled before they retire.
- A female 35 year old professional has a 24% chance of becoming disabled for 3 months or longer.
- A male 35 year old professional has a 21% chance of the same.
- For both, there’s a 38% chance the disability would last 5 years or longer, with the average duration being 82 months.
Source: “Disability Statistics - Disabilitycanhappen.org.” September 2021
A young physician’s most important asset isn’t an investment or real estate portfolio—it’s the ability to earn a good income performing your specialty. Potentially eight figures, this asset needs insurance. But insurance that truly protects your income and safeguards your quality of life isn’t easy to find.
The process may seem overwhelming, time-consuming, and confusing, but you can get the answers you need for the best coverage faster and easier than you think.
He is kind, respectful, and always available for questions. I would recommend his services to other medical professionals.”
Dr. Risa, Pediatric Dentistry
I know insurance processes are confusing and can feel impersonal, which is why I've dedicated my practice to solely serving physicians across the country.
That way, you receive personal attention and the best care because I focus on ensuring you get what you need. Purchasing insurance without the right information or guidance can mean you aren’t covered when you need it the most.
When we work together, I'll eliminate the guesswork, insure your assets are secure, and be available when you need me throughout your career.
Your needs will become my priority, guaranteed.
- Dr. Williams, Anesthesiologist
Working Together Means You Receive
- Dr. Randy, Orthopedic Surgeon