William (Billy) Gwaltney, ChFC, CLU, REBC
Billy’s specialty is brokering and servicing own-occupation disability insurance protection for physicians and business professionals. He works with clients across the United States. He’s been in the insurance and financial services industry since 1991.
Billy lives in Concord, NC and spends most of his free time with his wife, Ann Marie, and their two children, Ava and Gavin. In addition to serving his clients, Billy is passionate about the gospel, world missions, baseball and his favorite sports teams (the Carolina Panthers, Atlanta Braves, UNC Charlotte 49ers and Duke Blue Devils).
- BS Finance, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 1992
- Life, accident and health license, 1991
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) completed 2002
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), 2003
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), 2003
- Registered Employee Benefits Consultant (REBC), 2015
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors, Active Member and Current President, Cabarrus County Chapter
- Society of Financial Services Professionals, Active Member
- Over 22 years of experience as an Insurance Broker representing individual and business clients
- Served 10+ years as a Financial Planner and Investment Representative with one of North Carolina’s largest financial planning firms
- Served five years as Vice President with a publically-traded executive benefits firm.
In The News:
Read Billy’s article for the North Carolina Medical Society:
Read one of our client’s disability claim story:
Click on the videos to see Billy’s interview by Dr. Jeremy Pyle, a plastic surgeon in Raleigh, NC. This educational series is shown to residents and fellows across North Carolina. Billy addresses what physicians need to know about disability and life insurance:
Disability Insurance with Billy Gwaltney from The Pyle Files:
Life Insurance with Billy Gwaltney from The Pyle Files: